Monday, October 2, 2017

Amanda Bynes Has Changed Beyond Recognition: New Paparazzi Photos



Amanda Bynes, the star of the youth comedies "She is a Man" and "Hairspray", rarely appears in public, and every issue she publishes is widely discussed by the public. Yesterday, the actress was seen during a shopping in Los Angeles, to which she went along with her coach for personal growth. Amanda acted in the presence of photographers with restraint and calm, in fights, as before, did not climb. Attention in this case attracted changes in the appearance that have occurred to her in recent months - the actress is much stout.

The last time the fans could watch Amanda at the studio of the TV show Good Morning America, in June of this year she gave the first interview in four years. The actress looked fresh and rested, she frankly told about how her life changed, and told about her creative plans.

I miss acting! I have something to say, and I really want to return. I want to work on television, 
I may soon become a participant of one of the television shows,


- said then, Amanda, however, to see her on TV screens the opportunity has not yet been presented.

Amanda Bynes during a shopping in Los Angeles


Career rise of Amanda Bynes was impetuous. However, from the top, she, unable to withstand the surging popularity and addicted to alcohol and drugs, rushed to the very bottom. The first unpleasant bells in the life of Amanda Bynes sounded in 2009, and in 2012 she became the culprit of several major accidents due to drunk driving. Then a whole "bunch" of inadequate actions: letters to Barack Obama, arson of neighbors' house, statement on his own father with accusations of harassment, announcement of engagement with a stranger ... What troubles the actress faced.(hellomagazine)

Amanda Bynes in the midst of her successful career

    Choose :
  • OR
  • To comment
2 comments:
Write comments
  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250, 000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250, 000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Whats App +91-8929509036 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete